This post will guide you four different ways of solving and fix massage error 0x97 on Epson printer. error code maybe appears during the printing process and your printer will stop working.
The Epson error 0x97 indicates some error issue on your Epson printer that related to internal hardware or paper jam. With easy step just test the following solution that maybe work for you. Sometimes this error massage code 0x97 could occur because the printer has accumulated dust that make your printer.
To resolve the Error Code 0x97, you need to follow the steps below
Solution 1: Unplug and Plug-in Printer And remove Jammed paper
- Unplug all USB Cables that attached to the printer. Try to disconnect the printer from PC.
- Open the printer casing or cover and removed any jammed papers. By remove it,maybe your error could be solved.
- Take and Remove all printing cartridges and reinsert again.
- Press on the power button on your Epson printer to discharge any residue left in the printer
- reconnect and plug in all the USBs and power cable to your computer.
- Turn on your printer and try to print some document, and check for the error issue.
Solution 2: Unplug and Plug-in Printer (Variation)
- Press the power button on your printer and then turn it off.
- Unplug all cables on your printer.
- Wait for approximately 5 minutes.
- Press and hold the power button for 1 minutes (DO NOT release it).
- Release the power button after 60 seconds of plug in.
- Plug in all USB Cable ant connect your printer to computer, try to print some document, and check for the error 0x97 persists.
You May Also Like: Epson WF-2630 Driver Printer
Solution 3: Clean Mechanic Pad Using Wet Tissue
- Turn off your Epson printer.
- Open the printer casing.
- Take a tissue or piece of paper towel and wet is with warm water.
- Put the tissue in the center of the track where the printer head moves.
- Then clean up mechanic pad with wet tissue carefully.
- Remove the tissue afterwards and wait for 10 minutes.
Solution 4: Use Microsoft’s Printer Troubleshooter
- Go to the link here.
- Download and install the troubleshooter on your Windows PC.
- Follow the prompts to fix the printer error.
- Try to use manual guide included in the printer’s package box.
Hopefully, by try these method above you can fix your error and make your printer work properly. You may possibly contact customer support to help you about the detail.